samedi 9 juin 2007

Thursday afternoon with Elvire…

She doesn't want to play with me, grin...

She loves to play and make jokes… just like a kid! Water is also a great play...

What, are you kidding???

She also tries to speak and pronounce sounds that are very similar to those made by a parrot; very strange!
Yuhu, here I am!

She always wants to have your attention and if you don’t pay her enough she comes and prick you with her beak or try to eat your fingers. That’s what she is doing with my husband’s fingers…
Would you pay me attention, please?

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Awwww what a sweetie it is!!! She's becoming so big already. I wish I could come over to touch her. She looks so special! What a miracle you can enjoy her and take care of her. I so hope everything will keep on going fine with her! Enjoy :-))

hugs
Ingeborg

Susan a dit…

You are having a lot of fun with this bird. She is awfully cute. I love your pics of her talking at you!

allie aller a dit…

These pics are so cute!

Elizabeth, dear, you have been tagged on my blog....

Susan a dit…

I'm worried about you. Hope you are off having fun, and it's nothing with Nicolas or Elvira that keeps you from posting! I miss your posts!