vendredi 1 juin 2007

I couldn’t resist capturing these flowers while others were working hard….


A strange Petunia, all crumbled like a small cabbage; especially the buds!














A wonderful clematis that is bigger than my two hands together.




In the "first" pond you can look at these beautiful waterlily blooming in the sun.










.

.


Here a small "bouquet" of those waterlily.



Giant alliums in company of Alchemilla Mollis and lavender; creating a small landscape.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vibrant colors for this columbine or Aquilegia.

And probably my favorite...
This lovely magnolia on a bed of geraniums.
...

1 commentaire:

Ati a dit…

Elisabeth, what a beautiful garden you have !! And now a pond too. Water in your garden brings more little creatures and the mirror from the sky is also very nice in it. We have two ponds too. You brought the idea to me to take a picture and put it on my blog too ;)