As I never had a try to cross-stitch, I decided to go first the traditional way.
That means for me to do some redwork using cross-stitch. As I already made a B for Böske, I wanted to add a Z for my last name.
I found this nice "Z" in digital archive on the Net (dm chart 1) just have a look!!! It's a real treasury chest and you will find it here with a lot of other resources!
My letter isn’t well made, so sorry ;o(
I used DMC flower thread n°; and is easy to use.
The seam was made in an unformal way; I wanted to test the stitch.
As this was my first attempt to cross stitch, please be indulgent!